Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two senior women speak out about Sarah Palin

I just discovered a new blog, written by Margaret and Helen, two elderly women who have been best friends for sixty years.

They do not like Sarah Palin. Really do not like Sarah Palin. This is the title of one particularly strong post:

"Sarah Palin is a Bitch. . . there I said it."

So tell us what you REALLY think. . .

Look. I am going to say what everyone at CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC is thinking but is afraid to say. Governor Palin is a stupid, conniving bitch. And it’s not because she is a strong woman - I like strong women… worship them… It’s actually the opposite. She is a weak, pathetic woman who thinks big hair, winking, baby talk and self deprecation is somehow becoming of a woman who wants to lead the free world. My god, where is Margaret Thatcher when you need her!
It's stuff like this that gives me a lot of hope. There are many, many people who are thinking this. Come November 5, it's going to be a lot easier to say it. One thing about Sarah Palin: I couldn't swear by this, but I don't think she's ever lost an election. It ain't pretty. Bill Clinton lost his second race for Governor; he'd be the first to tell you it was a humbling experience that ultimately made him a better politician. I think one of Hillary's big problems this year was that she personally had never had that experience. Sometimes failure is the best teacher. Sarah Palin is about to learn a real good lesson. The question is whether or not she's actually going to learn it.

hat tip: Andrew Sullivan

No comments: