Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why I love George Carlin

Because, in an interview for the Huffington Post, he said this:

I've always loved politics as a blood sport and as high drama - it's great, it's great theater and it's great sport. I love the nuts and bolts of it and the maneuvering in the background - they talk about this congressional district or that one, there's a lot of low income in this one, this part of the state is college-educated - I just like all of that kind of plotting and analysis that goes on. Really interesting stuff.


Yeah baby! My feelings exactly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Politics in general is not for the faint of heart; and Politics as Bloodsport is so the Ukrainian Way. I'm pretty sure you have some Uki genes, dude. We are so on the same page! The blond hair, blue eyes and innate brilliance also make a strong case. :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, thanks! Of course, there's also the fact that we both lived in New York and worked for Italians running an investment bank - that would account for a fair amount of being on the same page!