Thursday, May 1, 2008

Obama's Top Ten

Obama will be appearing on Letterman tonight. I might stay up for it. HuffPost has an early scoop on his Top Ten:

10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on the Hills.

9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.

8. When I tell my kids to clean their room I finish with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this Message."

7. Throughout High School I was consistently voted "Barackiest."

6. Earlier today, I bowled a 39.

5. I have canceled all my appearances the day the Sex and the City movie opens.

4. It's the birthplace of Fred Astaire (sorry that's a surprising fact about Omaha).

3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite, Colonel John.

2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul.

1. I have not slept since October.

No comments: