Saturday, July 26, 2008

Put your money down on Christine Todd Whitman!

Regular readers of this blog know that I think there's a decent chance that John McCain will choose Christine Todd Whitman as his VP. I checked out what the odds for this were at Intrade.com. Shockingly, there was no contract for Christine Todd Whitman as McCain's VP at Intrade! Fortunately for all of those of us who are passionately following this issue, I took decisive action and corrected this flaw. Using my powers of persuasion and my command of English grammar, as well as my email, I sent off a missive to the powers that be at Intrade, and requested a contract for Gov. Whitman. They obliged, and now you can buy a contract for Christine Todd Whitman to be John McCain's VP at Intrade.com!

Hey, if obscure people like John Kasich and Richard Burr (who I have never even heard of) can have contracts, why not Whitman? You can buy her contract very, very cheap right now, at 5.0 (which is 50 cents). That would turn into $10 if she does get the nod. As of now, there has only been one contract bought for her. That would be me. I am putting my money where my mouth is - I have 50 cents down (I have very little money in my Intrade account right now).

This could be a great opportunity to make a killing! Place your bets now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is bets like this that keep your account at such a low level. Ever think about that?