Monday, December 1, 2008

A hater's guide to Twilight

Something for the rest of us: all the best reasons we're not going to see Twilight. Among which reasons is the following:

This adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's best-selling novel (for girls!) is actually the lamest episode of 90210 ever made combining forces with the second-lamest episode of 90210 ever made.
I have never seen an episode of 90210 (and have no intention of ever doing so), and I am actually thrilled to be making a killing off of Twilight on HSX, and I'm glad that there is a highly successful movie based on a book by a woman, directed by a woman, and made for girls. Whoever thot that a sensitive vampire would strike a blow for feminism?

But still, I have no interest in seeing it, and I'm glad someone else made the retro masculine argument why.

On a personal note, this is my 666th post. I am not going to try and figure out any significance for that.

No comments: