Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Send Rush Limbaugh a message!

The Democratic Party is planning to set up a billboard in Rush Limbaugh's hometown with a message to him. Woo-hoo! Good times! They are considering a number of different messages, and are soliciting input from intelligent, enlightened people everywhere. Vote to send the Republican Party's demagogue du jour a message! I voted for the sign "Rush: Say "Yes" to America," because I believe in being positive and respectful towards your political opponents. Even idiots like Limbaugh.

I would recommend that you vote early and vote often, but you have to sign in to vote, so I think the Democrats may be trying to maintain high standards of electoral integrity on this one. Which, of course, I strongly support. So vote once and tell your friends!

No comments: