Sunday, February 1, 2009

Funny line from Obama

Quote of the day, from President Obama, at the Alfalfa Club, in DC:

Obama said that in his first weeks as president, he has had to "engage in some of the toughest diplomacy of my life."

"And that was just to keep my BlackBerry," he said.

"I finally agreed to limit the number of people who could e-mail me. It's a very exclusive list. How exclusive? Everyone look at the person sitting on your left. Now look at the person sitting on your right. None of you have my e-mail address."
That's great - only Barack Obama can make a joke about being an elitist because he's president. George Bush couldn't have made that joke. Of course, Bush couldn't have made it for lots of reasons, starting with the fact that using a BlackBerry was probably beyond him.

No comments: