Sunday, May 10, 2009

Obama at White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Great stuff from Obama at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.

"I'm Barack Obama. 

Most of you covered me. 

All of you voted for me. 

Apologies to the Fox table."

On David Axelrod:
"I tear up when I think back to that moment years ago when I called Axe up and said 'You and I can do wonderful things together.' And he said to me the same thing that partners all across America are saying to one another right now: 'Let's go to Iowa and make it official.'"

To Michael Steele:
"Michael, for the last time, the Republican Party does not qualify for a bailout. Rush Limbaugh does not count as a troubled asset."

"In the last 100 days we've also grown the Democratic Party, by infusing it with new energy and bringing in fresh young faces, like Arlen Specter."

No comments: