Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rummage Sale Treasures

I set up my church's rummage sale a couple of weeks ago, which meant a couple of things. One, it meant that I spent a Thursday with some very cool people sorting through an interesting collection of stuff to sell, wondering just exactly how much to charge for a pair of cowboy boots with a funky flower pattern, and two, it meant that I got first dibs on some good stuff. For example, I got my hands on a DVD that I think, it could be argued, is one of the coolest DVDs currently for sale on the planet earth, if not the coolest.

Yes, I am going to make you click to see it.

1 comment:

Laryssa said...

I frequently quote "Men on Film" to this very day! Especially when I "Hated it!". This DVD clearly deserves "Around the world and back again" SNAPS!"